The admission process for the Academic Session 2017-18 will has started from 08.02.2017 8:00 am onwards end on 10.03.2017 at 11.59 pm . The admission process will be done through online registration.
The website for online registration is http://darpan.kvs.gov.in
Here is a step by step process for online application:
- Go to : http://darpan.kvs.gov.in
- To apply to a school, click on the link “Apply Online” tab.
- Search for a school you wish to apply by simply clicking on the search button. You can search for a school on different parameters, like:
- Name of school
- Fill the application form which is displayed on the screen. Instructions to fill the form are also available for your convenience.After submission of application, a Permanent Registration Number and a login name will be given to you. Use these details next time you want to visit the site. You can visit the site to check for vacant seats or to view the admission status.
- Acknowledgement will be generated on successful registration. Print acknowledgement for future reference. Note the Permanent Registration Number for future reference.
- For the list of Kendriya Vidyalayas, click here
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Click here for the Admission Guidelines 2017-18
The video link below describes the entire process in steps click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN7eU6qzipU
For any further queries please comment, I’ll be happy to reply.