Time 2 hrs. 30 min 80 marks
Question no. 1 carries 2 marks each
Question no. 2 carries 5 marks each
Question no. 3 carries 10 marks each
Q.1 Answer in One or Two Sentences. (20 marks)
1. Define Law.
2. What is Legal Aid ?
3. Define Advocacy ?
4. What is Sanad ?
5. What are the types of Contempt of Court ?
6. Three duties of Advocates towards the client ?
7. Define Public Interest Litigation ?
8. Name the Writs according to the Constitution of India ?
9. Define Professional Ethics ?
10. What is Vakalatnama ?
Q.2 Write Short Notes (Any four) (20 marks)
1. Aims and Object of Professional Ethics
2. Punishment for misconduct
3. Powers of Disciplinary Committees under the Advocate Act
4. Duties of an Advocate towards the Courts
5. Dress code of Advocates
6. Criminal Contempt of Court.
Q.3 Discuss Briefly (Any four) (40 marks)
1. Explain in brief on Bar-Bench Relations ?
2. Explain in detail Seven lamps of Advocacy ?
3. Explain in detail the Professional Ethics ?
4. Discuss the Powers of the State Bar Council to punish an Advocate for Professional Misconduct ?
5. What are the Elements of Advocacy ?
6. Explain in detail the Duties of Advocates towards the Opponents and towards the clients ?