Time 2 hrs. 30 min 80 marks
Question no. 1 carries 2 marks each
Question no. 2 carries 5 marks each
Question no. 3 carries 10 marks each
Q.1 Answer in One or Two Sentences. (20 marks)
1. What is Bar ?
2. What is Civil Contempt of Court ?
3. Name any two Writs according to the Constitution of India ?
4. Name any two Lamps of Advocacy ?
5. Define Criminal Contempt of Court ?
6. What are the Qualifications to Enroll as Advocate ?
7. Write any two duties of Advocates towards the Courts ?
8. What is Legal Aid ?
9. Define Advocacy ?
10. What is PIL ?
Q.2 Write Short Notes (Any Four) (20 marks)
1. Professional Ethics.
2. Dress Code of Advocates.
3. Duties of an Advocate towards the Clients.
4. State Bar Council
5. Disciplinary Committees.
6. Punishment for misconduct.
Q.3 Discuss Briefly (Any four) (40 marks)
1. Explain the functions of Bar Council of India ?
2. Discuss the powers of the State Bar Council to punish an Advocate for professional misconduct ?
3. Write a note on Bar-Bench Relations ?
4. What are the Elements of Advocacy ?
5. Explain in detail the Duties of Advocates towards the Opponents and Judges ?
6. Importance of Computers for lawyers ?