Indicative advertisement for recruitment of Scientist B.
Bureau of Indian Standards a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India. and is responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing etc. in the country. BIS is also responsible for Standardization and Certification at the International level.
BIS invites application from young and dynamic persons for the post of Scientist-‘B’ in the specified disciplines and categories.
Disciplines [Total posts]:
- Mechanical Engineering 
- Metallurgical Engineering 
- Civil Engineering 
- Electrical Engineering 
- Electronica & Telecommunication Engineering 
- Computer Engineering 
- Food Engineering 
- Chemical Engineering 
- Bio-Technology 
- Petro-chemical Engineering 
- Bio-medical Engineering 
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates)
- Having valid GATE score of 2018/2019/2020. he GATE score must be valid as on 31-03-2020 (closing date of application)
Date of release of advertisement: 29-02-2020
Start Date of Online Registration: 02nd March 2020 -9:00 AM
End Date of Online Registration: 31st March 2020 – 11:59 PM
Last Date of payment of Application Fee: 31st March 2020 – 11:59 PM
For detailed official information: click here
For applying online: click here